"Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full." - Alma 29:13

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

First Baptism

This last week we had a BAPTISM! It was on Saturday. It was awesome. My first one. And I love him and his wife to death. They are great people! And they want to be in the Temple as a family next October. That's their goal. I'm excited for them! But we just added another member. Like yesterday we had a record of 36 PEOPLE in CHURCH!!! It was pretty packed I'm not going to lie to you. But yes everything is going good here. This is our last week together. We have cambios on the 2 of November. That is next Wednesday. So we will figure out who is leaving and who is staying. We will see what happens. Neither of us want to leave the sector. That's the funny part. But one of us has to go.
I know what I'm trying to preach and teach is true. I am trying to help people feel the goodness that thospel can bring in to their lifes.  But I love you guys. Have a good week and don't party too much while your gone on your trip mom and dad! But have fun with it and take lots of sweet pictures. I cant wait to hear about it. That's going to be awesome!! Thank you for everything!


Love,
Elder Tyler Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment