"Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full." - Alma 29:13

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hey from More Snow






Hey hope everything is going well for you guys! I am doing well. We have more snow of course. It was like a blizzard this morning!! But it was awesome. I loved it!! So just a couple things. In my next package that you send would you be able to send a couple things. Like my hoodie and sweatpants from LaX? That have my name and the logo and number? And also if you know where my shorts are at my red LaX shorts? That would be awesome :) Haha but anyway wow you guys are busy. I'm going to start out by answering questions first this week. And comments of course. But Wow congradulate Sydney for me. Friday is my year mark also that is awesome. I did know that Elder Abel went to the office. I was talking to him on Wednesday. He told me everyting. And I'm glad that you sent a message to Seth. That makes me feel better. Because I think that he had the wrong address but I have no idea. Maybe not but whatever. I just would like to hear from him. But yea whatever. I hope that all is well for him and he found a job and stuff. But yea I am doing very well. I'm glad that you guys have been busy. That helps but seriously Brookie turns 4?! That is nuts!! I thought she was turning like 3 maybe haha. She is too big. That is crazy!! But that is fun. She is a cute little girl. Just like all my nieces and nephews just amazing. I am still reading the D. & C. but I'm really slow also that's the bad part. I don't know. I read in section 106 today about the Camp of Zion. So I am slow but still reading. There have been days when I couldn't read in the D & C but I am still going. And the cd I haven't been able to listen to it yet... :( Because I don't want to listen to it because my companion can't understand it so he would just be sitting there and thats kinda mean haha. So no I haven't had the time to listen. But I will get the chance. Don't worry. And don't worry about the anniversary box haha I'm perfectly fine. But wow how the time goes by. It is crazy how fast. I don't even know. It's nuts. 1 year. I can't believe it. I am loving Punta Arenas. I think that I will be staying here and Elder Rojas will be leaving after this cambio but I have no idea because I have more time in Punta Arenas but he has more time in the sector. But I figured that if I leave it would be alright. I want to stay but if I leave and go to another sector that gives me 1 cambio to learn the sector to train Zach? I think that's his name you told me haha. But the son of your cousin mom. That would be pretty awesome so that would be a plus to leave the sector so early. But if not I would love to stay here in Punta Arenas. But we will see what happens. Right? I'll do whatever I need to do.

So now I will talk about Irene.. She has a date for the 23rd of this month. Of June. Her son is the 2nd councelor in the Bishopric of another ward here. He is going to baptize her. She didn't tell him that she was meeting with us or anything. It has been a dream of his forever to have his mother baptized. So she invited him over to lunch Saturday and told him that she had wonderful news. They couldn't guess what it was. Because they had no clue. But she said that she was getting baptized the 23rd and that he was going to baptize her. He told us that it was like a brick wall hit them. They didn't even suspect it and that his daughter that is 14 or 15 was crying and that he pretty much fell on his back and the news of it. So he came to church with us yesterday and he was so happy. He bore his testimony and Irene was crying and everything. It was so awesome! She has met with missionaries for so long and now his dream is coming true. And she is preparing and everything. She is super happy. And so are we and her son. So that is her story for now. She is finally going to join her family. We are excited. But she is well.

That is pretty much what is going on down here. We are really well and working hard to find more people. We have others but nobody with a date yet. But we are still working. President Rappleye came down here with President Corbridge for a Zone Conference on Saturday. So that was really cool also. I loved it. It was awesome. But I love you guys so much. Sorry nothing else has really happened. But I love you guys tons!! Hope everything is well. I know that I'm here for a reason! To help people like Irene. And we are awesome. I love it here. Love you guys tons!! Hope everything is amazing for you as well.

Love you,

Elder Tyler Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment