"Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full." - Alma 29:13

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hello from Valdivia















My Greenie Companion, Elder Abarca

My Awesome Cousin, Elder Zach Jensen from San Diego

 


Dear family and friends!!!

How is everything this mighty fine day?! I am fine. Just trying to get everything done for my second VISA.... That isn't good. That means that I have a bunch of time in the mission... So I am going through a huge huge HUGE process to take it out. And the process isn't very fun. But I have to do it unless I want to get thrown out of the country. And that isn't what I want. But we have had a good day today. We have been a little busy. Today is pretty much a holiday and so everything is closed and it's going to be a little difficult to get everything done but whatever. I am pretty excited to just get it done. I have had to do so many things.A lot of running around to do. But whatever I can do it.

So these are pictures from last week. We went on a hike. I have a picture of me, 2 with my companion Elder Abarca and one with my cous Elder Jensen. That was a fun day. We ate in the hills and everthing. So it was fun.

We are doing well. We are working a lot and we found a couple of people this last week. We haven't had too much luck with finding but we are working on it. We have a couple people who are here and they are just awesome. We have three people who know the church is restored and they can't really do anything about it because they have to get divorced and then get married again because they are living with their partner. That happens a lot here in Chile. They just live together and never get married. But we are working on that. And they want to do it. It's just the process that they have to do. So that is what we are working with right now. And we are also working and teaching a JW!!! Can you believe that. How sweet is that. She is going to be getting baptized soon. I know she is. So we are excited about that.

So yes mom I am in the city of Valdivia. I have a little sector here. It is big. I'm from the stake Calle-Calle. There are 2 stakes. The other stake is Valdivia. And so I'm in the zone Calle-Calle. And we have 14 missionaries. I think we are one of the smaller zones in the mission. And all Elders. They say it too dangerous to have sisters here. Fun right?? Haha. But Futrono is part of my zone so I still see Elder Burgos every Tuesday. So that is sweet.

Mom I don't know what I want for Christmas. I could care less what it is :) Haha sorry that that isn't any help... But for my birthday. I don't want anything. You can just save it for when I get home if you want. I don't want you to send something then I'm going to have to pack it up to bring it home.. But yea haha. For Christmas whatever you want to send me :) I would love.

That story about the Missionaries in Ogden is awesome!! About all the interviews to go on missions. I hope that they all leave. that would be super sweet!! I am excited to see what happens with that.

Hey make sure to tell Addie hi for me mom. She hasn't writin me for a while. Like since the MTC I think haha. But whatever.

I am so greatful for the plan that God has for us. I hope that all is well with you guys. I'm sorry it's so short but I hope that you have a good week. I am praying for you and for your well being. I hope all is wel. I love you tons!!!

Un abrazo


No comments:

Post a Comment