"Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full." - Alma 29:13

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

First Snowfall

Gotta Love the Shoes
 First Snowfall of the Winter



Hey!

Sorry there are only two pictures. We haven't really had time to take pictures of anything else. But I hope they will be ok. It's our first snowfall that I have had in the mission.. Well in my sector it is the first snowfall that I have had here and in Muermos. So I had to take a picture. That was right before we went to Punta Arenas. We had a great time down there. The Zone Conference was pretty awesome. It was good to get out of here for a little bit actually. I like when we get to go down there just because some times it gets a little lonely up here. But oh well we survive. We are awesome. But I am just hanging out today. Like we haven't done anything too awesome. But we have been sitting in the house and we are trying to see if we can get the chance to go to Las Torres del Payne. But I'm not exactly sure that we will be able to go so that is the bad part... Because your right cambios are really soon. Like in a week and a half on the 18th and I don't think I am going to be staying here too much longer. I actually think I might be heading out after this week. So does everybody else. Like I hope I don't because Natales is awesome. But also I kinda want to because I like being in the loop. Like we never get mail. They were going to send it to us today through the bus but they think that I'm leaving and so they think that we are coming into Punta Arenas again the next week. So they are sending us anything. So we just get to wait for another week. Even though I'm pretty sure they said we have a lot of stuff and that we might even have a package or two. But whatever I don't know. Of speaking of packages. I have a question. Would it be posible for you to be able to send whenever you send the photo album to send a cd from like Trumen G. Madsen, I think it's, "Lectures on Faith by Joseph Smith". Or from Elder Gene R. Cook. They have some great talks. Or if not those maybe a book. Lectures on Faith or Articles of Faith by Talmage. I don't know. If you can but if not don't even worry about it. I will definitely live trust me. But anyway. I am fantastic. We have had a good week. Ok like the last two days or something where good. We pretty much doubled our lessons yesterday. We taught like 6 lessons yesterday. Sundays are always the best days. But yea we had a good week. I'm trying to remember what we did. Besides the Zone Conference and the snow. I don't think that we did anything. Well besides teach and all that fun stuff that we normally do. So I don't think it's like that exciting that I haven't already told you. So sorry ha.

Sounds like you had a good week. With shooting pictures and stuff. I'm glad that everything turned out. You will have to congradulate Shelby for me. That is awesome! And I'm glad you guys had a good Easter. We did too. Luckily I didn't have to talk like Kris did. But that is cool that she did good. And he Kris good job for not crying one single time!!!! ;) haha. But no we didn't eat with a member. Well we did but we ate with Mamita just like every other Sunday. We never eat just on our own mom. We eat with them every day. On Tuesdays we have meal appointments with members and Monday we cook our own food because it's P-Day. But that is about it. So we were with Mamita, Papito, and Paula. Just like every other day pretty much. But it was awesome. I'm not complaining at all. It was good. But I'm glad that everything went well for you guys. And especially in Hawaii! I love the pictures. I want to go back. For real. I love it there. But I love it here also. So I'm good with whatever. Hopefully your week goes well! Especially since your all super busy. I hope that all is good. Especially with dad taking classes and you busy everynight mom. But hopefully all goes well. Just think. In one week I will know if I am leaving Puerto Natales or not. So that is something to look forward too right? That's cool that your reading the Doctrine and Covenents with me. It is awesome. I am in Section 30 now. So I will read that tomorrow. But they are awesome. We talked a lot about Section 88 in the Zone Conference. But anyway I love you guys to death! Oh yea and make sure you tell Natalie and Dave hi for me in Ken Garff and all the other guys there!! Tell them I'm doing great and they are all awesome. How much do they have to do to the truck? Just a question. But ok I love you. Hope that everything is going good for you right now in your lives. I know that the Savior lives and that he is a resurected being. And perfect. He is amazing and he loves us so very much!! He lives!!

Un abrazo,
Con mucho amor,

Elder Tyler Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment