"Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full." - Alma 29:13

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Transfers

Hey everybody!!

Hey I'm doing great. Ok so just to get over the suspense. (If that is how you spell it) I am going to Punta Arenas for a couple cambios probably. I am going to the Magallanes Ward. I don't know exactly what sector that is. It is called Magallanes but I don't know what sectors or like how many blocks, big or small or anything. I don't know. I am going with Elder Rojas. I think he is from Peru. So yes I get to have another latin. So it's awesome I'm pretty excited. So yes I am going there tomorrow in the morning at like 7 in the morning is when our bus is leaving. So I have been packing like a couple hours today. I will continue in the night. I am pretty excited. I'm pretty sad that I am leaving but you know what can you do? I love the members here but oh well. So yea I am definitely out. I have a couple pictures but my camera isn't really working with the computer right now so I will have to send them later. They are just of some members when I said goodbye to them. So nothing too exciting.

It has been a great week. We had our Branch Conference and it was a huge success!! We had 38 people there. Haha sounds lame right? But when all that I've had my whole time here in Natales was 20ish. Then it is awesome. But we had a lot of lessons this last week. We taught over 20 but most where less actives to get them to come to the conference but it was really awesome. I loved it. We had a definite miracle. Something as stupid as the rain. I had a bad attitude to go out and knock doors saturday morning because it was raining and I just didn't really wanna knock. But it was raining hard also. And Elder Abel was just praying that it would stop. So like 5 minutes before we left after study it stoped raining. And we definitely didn't get rained on. Well it sprinkeled and went away again. But then we went to lunch at mamitas and it just poured again. So we were just praying again and it stopped and we went home. So after that we went to the church for an activity for the conference and it just started pouring again. So when we had to leave it stopped again and we went to our appointments and lessons and we weren't in the rain one time!! Awesome right?! It was way awesome. I loved it and I had a little better attitude after that. Haha. But yea that was a good day.

I'm glad that everything has gone well for you guys. With the skits. Everybodies vacation and school and wrestling and everything. Work. Speaking of which I want to know what Mel and Tally's new business is! And I hope everything goes great with the 5k and the Chili's give back night!! I love that because Chili's is delicious and I haven't had it forever. So wait I'm really almost the missionay who has been out the longest in the ward?? That's nuts. But yea the time is going by so fast for me. It's not even funny. It feels like Elder Abel just got out here with me. Crazy. But yea I almost have a year. Just 2 more months. Nuts right?

Well sorry I don't have a lot of time. I have been a little busy and doing other stuff with trying to put pictures on and writing Pres. Rappleye. But I hope that everything is going well for you guys!! I hope all is going well with everybody!! Tengan una buena semana. Y quiero decir que yo sè que la Iglesia es verdadera. Estoy agradecido para ser un misionero y servir el Señor. Es un poco loco que estoy aquí en el fin del mundo pero es super genial y me encanta muchísimo. Punta Arenas es super bakan y quiero volver algun día. Alan estas ¿equivocado? porque Chile es la tierra prometida. (No puedo escribir) Pero yo sé que el Señor nos ama y quiere lo mejor para nosotros. ¡¡Los quiero muchísimo!!

Un abrazo,

Elder Tyler Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment