"Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full." - Alma 29:13

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello from Chaiten-Again!





Hey what's up?

So the reason I write again is because I am finally back in Chaitén... So that means that no we didn't have a baptism.. You wanna hear about our last week? So we were doing well. Preparing everything for Saturday. So on Thursday we got a call and it was Elder Trujillo (from my group and a good friend) The AP of the south. He said that we needed to buy a ticket to Pto. Montt for Friday. We had a meeting with the zone of a couple of things that are different now or that have been changed. So we went and bought our tickets. But there was one more thing that he told us... We were having emergency transfers... Elder Vasquez is now in Los Muermos and I have a new companion for a week... Weird right? I have to teach my companion the sector in a week or less because we have to go back to Pto. Montt soon. So we had the meeting on Saturday and then the APs took Elder Vasquez to Los Muermos and I had my new companion. His name is Elder Dominguez, he is from Mexico. So we were going to buy tickets to come back to Chaitén Sunday in the night in the boat but there wasn't a boat that left that night. So we had to come here in bus this morning. We got back maybe an hour ago. So we wrote President Rappleye and now I'm here. So we are going to have the baptism this Saturday. My last week we are going to baptize. I'm really excited. But we are doing good now. Good to be done traveling.. For the week. I traveled last week, this week and next week I'll do the same... I'm so sick of traveling..................................................... But it's all good. So that was our week. Haha. Nothing too exciting. Hope that your week went well. 


I will make sure to take lots of pictures mom don't worry haha. We will see if they will let me take a picture with him in the water. That would be great and I want to see if I can. I would love to do it. We'll see what happens. 


Oh hey thanks mom!! It's good to know that I got in to a school haha. Hopefully everything works out for the best. I know it will. But it sounds like you have been busy at home. With the garden and everything. Well the back yard and my room and everything. It will be good. I know that it will. You don't need to stress about everything. It will good. 


Oh just so you know. I would love to hang out in Salt Lake for that day. I just want to be with you guys for a while and if Scott has to be back there at 4ish then we can go eat and just hang out at Temple Square. I'm ok with that. Just set everything up so that we can spend some time together. I'll be good with anything. But the Temple would be cool too. So sorry it's a little lame but that is pretty much everything that has happened. I'm doing well just a little bit of a head ache from the long travel. It was a little longer today because it was stormy. So we were on the boat for like 4 and a half hours or 5. But it's good. We are doing really well now. I hope that you all have a great week. I can't wait to talk to you guys soon. I love you guys tons!!


Un abrazo,

Elder Tyler Jolley

No comments:

Post a Comment