"Yea, and that same God did establish his church among them; yea, and that same God hath called me by a holy calling, to preach the word unto this people and hath given me much success, in the which my joy is full." - Alma 29:13

Monday, May 13, 2013

More from Chaiten

Hey everybody,

To start off it was good talking to everybody yesterday. Even though it's crazy like everytime with all the little ones haha. But it was good. I enjoyed it. Mom and dad thanks for everything you do. I was very happy that I stayed on a little longer just to talk to you guys after. It was good just talking to you two alone. Thanks for everything you do for me. I was also thinking that I will probably bring home 4 shirts. Well 3 and the one that I'll be wearing. But all the stuff I won't need I'll make sure to leave it. Both my suits are still in great condition so I will be bringing those home don't worry about that haha. My shirts are also in good condition but I just don't need all of them because I won't have to wear them everyday you know? But I will probably bring home a towel just in case. I have two but one will probably stay here ha. As for other stuff I will probably be leaving as I pack. I don't know exactly. Maybe a coat. If somebody needs a coat. I have one for rain and also one for warmth. I will see what happens don't worry. But We had a good week. I'm pretty sure that I have told you about it already. And I told you about the week to come haha. We are going to go to Pto. Montt but I don't think that we are going to have sobrecambios. Well actually I know that we won't because the ZL just called because I called them earlier and asked. But Nothing is going to go on. I will be coming back here to Chaitén and we will finish the cambio here. So I'm excited for that. But yea everything is normal. I am going to buy some stuff and we are going to go to the mall and have civilization and everything. I am excited to go and visit. It's been so much time since I've been to Pto. Montt. So yea. I think that is pretty much it haha. I don't know of anything that I didn't tell you guys yesterday. I haven't thought of anything else that I need or anything. I will be letting you know though as soon as I know. But yea.

Thanks for the picture of the Temple. It's gorgeous. It looks like it's coming along very well. Hopefully that everything goes well for you guys this week. Thanks for everything you do for me. I am so thankful that your my parents and family and friends. I love you guys so much. Sorry it's so short but I'm out of time and I told you guys everything yesterday haha. But I will be talking to you guys very soon. I hope that everything goes well and that your all safe. I love you guys tons.

Un abrazo,

Elder Tyler Jolley

P.S. this is our house/church. The 2 story part on the right is our house and the door on the left is the church!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment